INTERNATIONAL REMOVALS TO SPAIN
K1 Removals – Handling Your Move to Spain with Precision
We have a dedicated European removals team that undertakes regular removals to Spain and we can take care of complete relocations, offering a complete door to door service. We have moved hundreds of people to Spain with ease and efficiency, resulting in many satisfied customers.
Removal Services to Spain – How does it work?
When you choose to use our services to help you relocate to Spain, we do all we can to ensure that we make the process as smooth and as possible. Our Spanish removals services cover the whole of Spain including the major cities like Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia & Seville. We also help with moves to more remote & seaside destinations, so whatever your Spanish destination we can provide the moving services you require.
Guide to our Moving Services to Spain
- Initial contact to discuss your requirements and to book a survey
- We will then arrange a site visit or a video survey of your property, so that we can gather a clear understanding of the items required to move
- Following the survey we will then provide a detailed quote
- On the move day our team of removal professionals will safely load your items onto our vehicle
- The goods will then be loaded transit to Spain
- Once the ship arrives our European partners will unload and transport your items to your destination.
Relocations Services to Spain
Survey & Quote
Every move is unique but that means that we have to ensure we provide you with a fair cost while also determining the size of the move and what is involved. As a result, we will arrange for one of our qualified surveyors to attend your home in order to carry out a survey as this will enable us to plan your move with precision and accuracy.
Once we have all of the relevant information, we can then provide you with a no-obligation quote while we are always on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Exclusive Packing Services
Our packing service is designed to ensure that all of your furniture, belongings and personal items arrive at your new location in the same condition as they left your property in the UK.
Our team will ensure that they carry out expert packing and wrapping of all items that are to be transported, using breathable materials that are suitable for packing but also ideal for protecting your items during shipping.
Part Load or Full Load Removals?
In general, moving items from a 3,4 or 5 bedroom home will require a shipping container that is either 20 or 40ft in length. However, if you live in a smaller property, then our part load service is available to you.
This also includes full load consignments that ship your items from one home to another or part loads that arrive after you have arrived.
You might be able to reduce shipping costs by sharing a container with another person who is also moving their belongings. This is known as a part load service and that enables you to have your items delivered at a time that works for you.
Moving to Spain?
Get a removals quote
If you are moving to Spain, then why not get in touch and see what we can do? We have the ability to identify your specific needs and provide you with a no-obligation quote.
While we do everything possible to load and transport your goods safely and securely, there is always a risk that items can go missing or get damaged. This is why we offer limited liability insurance.
Transit times for Removals to Spain
If you are moving from the UK to Spain, then we can get you moved in just under 48 hours but this will depend on whether you have chosen the full or part load service. We also offer a full range of removals services in Greece and other nearby European countries.
Storage Services in UK & Spain
Prior to moving to Spain, you might find that you need to store some or all of your belongings for a certain period of time. We have storage facilities in the UK and in Spain and this means that we can store your items wherever you wish.
Why Choose K1 Removals for Your Moving to Spain from UK?
At K1 Removals, we are committed to delivering a first-class service. We have a vast experience in moving many clients to Spain and that’s what sets us apart. We are professional, efficient, committed and work with you to ensure we deliver a complete service throughout.
- Dedicated move manager to personally manage your move to Spain.
- Local knowledge of Spain and multilingual staff in Spain
- Complete door to door service
- Storage depots located in the UK and Spain
- Tailored services to meet your specific requirements
- Weekly Spanish moving service
- Years on European removals experience
- Fully insured to cover any damage
- Dedicated team of trained removal professionals
- Get your free quote today and get a full international removals to Spain.