Piano Removals London
A Careful and Considered Approach to Handling Your Piano
Over a Decade of Experience Moving High Value Possessions
Being based in London, having carried out multiple piano relocations over the years, our approach uses our knowledge of the various streets accessibility – taking routes that avoid issues other larger companies will not be aware of. Those narrow access points and speed bumps will be avoided at every opportunity. We plan the route out in advance and use high quality packaging to move your piano in the safest way possible.
A Competitively Priced Proffessional Service
The specific features included are as follows:
- Specialised in piano removals
- Skills and equipment for handling delicate instruments
- Full public liability insurance
- Safe handling and protective packing materials
- Disassemble, transport, and reassemble with care
- Transportation without deconstruction available
- Streamlined – from obtaining quotes to arranging parking and transportation
Personal Surveyor Assigned on Agreement
How It Works
A straightforward, concise picture of the steps involved in this process:
1. Obtain a quote for piano removal online or by phone.
2. Choose and book a suitable date for the piano move.
3. Arrange parking close to your property.
4. The piano will be moved safely by professional movers with equipment appropriate to it’s weight, type and dimension’s.
Grand Piano Removals
Moving any kind of piano requires the right planning and a professional approach that delivers results. This is why we are the ideal fit when it comes to moving your grand piano. The process of moving a grand piano has to take into account any challenges and problems. Furthermore, we also have access to the right equipment including lifts, hoists and dolly’s, all of which enable our team of specialists to undertake the move with confidence.
We will also remove all necessary parts and use the correct protective materials that ensure your piano remains protected throughout the move. We have the ability to remove and replace windows and doors in order to gain access where required. Whatever it takes, we are confident that we can handle your grand piano move and deliver satisfaction.
Upright Piano Removals
We appreciate that there are significant differences between moving a grand piano and an upright piano. However, we make sure that we implement a moving plan that will handle the moving of your upright piano. We will use all necessary packing materials and even remove doors and windows should access become a problem. Where required, we will use a dolly to assist with the move but we also have other specialist equipment at our disposal, ensuring your upright piano is moved and loaded into our vehicle with care.
PIANO MOVING CHECKLIST
Piano removal is a process that is complicated and in the same way as all other removals, it’s important that the right process is followed to ensure a safe and efficient experience. As London piano removals, we will help you take care of the process by providing you with a simple checklist:
- Only hire professional piano movers
- Check that your movers have adequate insurance
- Clear the area around the piano for better accessibility
- Take Measurements so we are able to provide an appropriately sized vehicle
- Ensure that the piano is clean of debris that have potential to cause damage during transit
- Take pictures of its condition prior to moving
- Make sure you have a clear path to the entrance
- Ensure that your pets are in a secure location while the move is in progress
Once everything is in place, we can then begin the process of moving your piano.
We can also package the piano for you, if you choose not to do this yourself. Additionally, we offer storage for those who need it for any period of time between moving it from point A to point B.